UPSC recruitment 2016 for 279 Junior Works Managers, Senior Scientific Assistant, Additional Assistant Director and Other Posts. UPSC Vacancy 2016, Job Notification/ Advertisement Pdf at www.upsc.gov.in, Apply Online at www.upsconline.nic.in. by Last date July 28, 2016.
UPSC Jobs 2016
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Applications from eligible candidates of India Nationality to recruitment for the 279 post of Junior Works Managers, Senior Scientific Assistant & Various Vacancies. The candidates, who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria like age limit, educational qualification, and other eligibilities criteria as given in notification, they may apply for the UPSC Recruitment 2016.
Download India's No.1 News Apps For Free
भारत के प्रमुख समाचार हिंदी और सभी भाषाओं में - आपके मोबाइल पर
UPSC Recruitment 2016 – Vacancy Details
Name of Organisation : Union Public Service Commission
Job Location : Any where in India
Total No. of Posts : 279 Posts
Name of the Post & No. of Posts :
1. Anthropologist (Cultural Anthropology Division) : 01 Post
2. Anthropologist (Physical Anthropology Division) : 01 Post
3. Junior Works Managers (Chemical) : 06 Posts
4. Junior Works Managers (Civil) : 04 Posts
5. Junior Works Managers (Clothing Technology) : 09 Posts
6. Junior Works Managers (Electrical) : 05 Posts
7. Junior Works Managers (Leather Technology) : 02 Posts
8. Junior Works Managers (Mechanical) : 153 Posts
9. Junior Works Managers (Metallurgical) : 09 Posts
10. Senior Scientific Assistant (Aeronautical) : 05 Posts
11. Senior Scientific Assistant (Chemicals) : 05 Posts
12. Senior Scientific Assistant (Computer) : 05 Posts
13. Senior Scientific Assistant (Electronics) : 20 Posts
14. Senior Scientific Assistant (Electrical) : 10 Posts
15. Senior Scientific Assistant (Mechanical) : 27 Posts
16. Senior Scientific Assistant (Metallurgy) : 05 Posts
17. Additional Assistant Director (Safety) (Chemical) : 01 Post
18. Additional Assistant Director (Safety) (Electrical) : 04 Posts
19. Additional Assistant Director (Safety) (Mechanical) : 05 Posts
20. Senior Assistant Controller (Mines) : 01 Post
21. Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical) : 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for the – UPSC Recruitment 2016
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As on 28.07.2016
For Anthropologist (Cultural Anthropology Division) : 38 years
For Anthropologist (Physical Anthropology Division), Assistant Executive Engineer : 35 years
For Junior Works Managers, Senior Scientific Assistant and Additional Assistant Director : 30 years
For Senior Assistant Controller : 45 years
Age Relaxation : The relaxations of upper age will be upto 03 years for OBC, 05 years for SC/ST, and 10 years PH candidates.
Educational Qualification :
Junior Works Manager : candidate should have Degree in Engineering/Technology in concerned Discipline from a recognised University/Institution or equivalent OR M.Sc. in Chemistry from a recognised University or Equivalent.
Senior Scientific Assistant : Degree in Engineering in concerned discipline from a recognized University plus one year experience in relevant field from a recognized Organization OR Associate Member of Aeronautical Society/ Institute of Engineers of India with one year experience in the relevant field from a recognized organization.
Anthropologist : candidate should have completed Master’s degree in Anthropology of a recognized University or equivalent with evidence of specialization in concerned field of Anthropology with 02 years’ research experience in the concerned field.
Additional Assistant Director : Candidate should have Degree in Engineering in concerned Discipline from a recognized University or equivalent with 02 years experience.
Senior Assistant Controller of Mines : candidate should have Degree in Mining Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent with 05 years experience in a supervisory capacity.
Assistant Executive Engineer : candidate should have Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent or AMIE (Section A & B) of the Institution of Engineers (India) with 02 years’ experience in supervisory capacity in installation and maintenance of internal combustion engines, generators, motor and other electrical machinery.
Selection Process :
The Selection will be made on the basis Recruitment Examination and Interview.
Application Fee :
The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 28.07.2016.
Before filling application, you must read all instruction carefully as mentioned in the notification.
Important Date for UPSC Recruitment 2016
Last date for apply online application : 28.07.2016
Last Date for Completely Submit of online application : 29.07.2016