Staff Selection Commission, Eastern Region (SSC ER) Recruitment 2016 for 269 Office Attendant, Field Attendant, Laboratory Assistant, Junior Engineer (JE), Scientific Assistant and Other Posts. SSC ER Job Vacancy 2016. The detailed Advertisement Notification has been published at the official website www.ssc.nic.in, Apply online at the website ssconline.nic.in by last date September 26, 2016
SSC ER Junior Engineer, Office Attendant and Other Posts Jobs 2016
Staff Selection Commission, Eastern Region invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the 269 posts of Office Attendant, Field Attendant, Laboratory Assistant, Junior Engineer & Other Vacancies. Candidates, who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria like age limit, educational qualification, and other eligibilities criteria as given in notification, they may apply for SSC ER Recruitment 2016.
SSC ER Office Attendant and Other Posts Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Name of Organisation : Staff Selection Commission
Job Location : Across India
Name of the Posts & No. of Vacancy :
1. Assistant Archivist (General) : 01 Post
2. Data Processing Assistant : 01 post
3. Duplicating Machine Operator : 01 Post
4. Scientific Assistant (Mechanical) : 04 Posts
5. Senior Instructor (Weaving) : 02 Posts
6. Senior Instructor (Weaving) : 02 Posts
7. Laboratory Assistant : 01 Post
8. Laboratory Assistant : 18 Posts
9. Field Attendant (with Multi-Tasking) : 19 Posts
10. Office Attendant (Multi-Tasking Staff) : 40 Posts
11. Occupational Therapist : 01 Post
12. Speech Therapist : 01 Post
13. Junior Engineer (Quality Assurance) : 40 Posts
14. Junior Engineer (Quality Assurance) : 14 Posts
15. Junior Engineer (Quality Assurance) : 07 Posts
16. Junior Engineer (Quality Assurance) : 24 Posts
17. Junior Engineer (Quality Assurance) : 20 Posts
18. Junior Geographical Assistant : 02 Posts
19. Research Assistant : 05 Posts
20. Junior Chemist : 05 Posts
21. Deputy Ranger : 02 Posts
22. Library Clerk : 01 Post
23. Metrological Assistant : 01 Post
24. Scientific Assistant (Chemical) : 28 Posts
25. Scientific Assistant (RPT) : 05 Posts
26. Scientific Assistant (Mechanical) : 05 Posts
27. Scientific Assistant (Electrical) : 08 Posts
28. Scientific Assistant (Civil) : 13 Posts
29. Scientific Assistant (NDT) : 03 Posts
30. Heraldic Assistant : 01 Post
31. Senior Research Assistant : 04 Posts
Total No. of Posts : 269 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SSCER Office Attendant and Other Vacancy 2016
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : The age limit for the Applicants who applying to the SSC ER Vacancies as following.
For the Post No. 1, 4, 5, 6, 11 to 17, 19, 20, 23 to 31 : 18 to 30 years
For the Post No. 2, 8, 9, 10 and 21 : 18 to 27 years
For the Post No. 2 : 18 to 28 years
For the Post No. 7, 18 and 22 : 18 to 25 years
Age Relaxation : The relaxation of upper age limit will be as per Government Instructions.
Educational Qualification for SSCER Junior Engineer, Office Attendant and Other Posts :
Office Attendant : Matriculation or equivalent pass.
Field Attendant : Matriculation or equivalent pass with science subjects from a recognized Board.
Laboratory Assistant : Higher Secondary (10+2 years course) or equivalent with Biology as one of the subjects from a recognized Board or University.
Junior Engineer (Quality Assurance) : Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Physics/ Chemistry/ Electronics/ Computer Science from a recognised University. OR Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics and Telecommunication/ Instrumentation/ IT Engineering from a recognised University or State Board of Technical Education.
Scientific Assistant : Master’s Degree in Chemistry/ Physic/ Microbiology from a recognised University. OR Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in relevant discipline from a recognized University or Institution.
For other posts educational qualification and other eligibility Criteria, See in Detailed Notification The Notification link provide below.
Application Fee for SSC ER Junior Engineer, Office Attendant and Other Vacancies :
Candidates are required to pay fee of Rs.100/- through SBI Net-Banking/ Credit Cards/ Debit Cards” or through SBI Challan. All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen, eligible for reservation, are exempted from paying application fee.
How to Apply for SSC ER Junior Engineer, Office Attendant & Others Recruitment 2016 :
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official website ssconline.nic.in from 27.08.2016 to 26.09.2016.
Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of online Application.
Important Dates for SSC ER Junior Engineer, Office Attendant & Others Recruitment 2016 :
Starting date for apply online application : 27.08.2016
Last date for apply online of application : 26.09.2016