Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission – APPSC Recruitment 2016 for 748 Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Posts. APSPSC AEE Job Vacancy 2016, The detailed Advertisement/ Notification has been published at the official website www.psc.ap.gov.in or apspsc.gov.in, Apply online by last date September 21, 2016.
APPSC AEE Assistant Executive Engineer Jobs 2016.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the 748 posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) in various Engineering Services. The candidates, who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria like age limit, educational qualification, and other eligibilities criteria as given in notification, they may apply for the APPSC AEE Recruitment 2016.
APPSC AEE Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Name of Organisation : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Job Location : Andhra Pradesh
Name of the Post : Assistant Executive Engineer
Total No. of Posts : 748 Posts
Pay Scale/ Salary Details : Rs. 37100-91450/-
Name of the Branch/ Discipline and No. of Vacancies :
1. AEE (Civil) in A.P. PH & ME Department : 56 Posts
2. AEE (Civil / Mech) in A.P. Tribal Welfare Engineering Department : 41 Posts
3. AEE (Civil) in A.P. Water Resources Department : 473 Posts
4. AEE (Mech) in A.P. Water Resources Department : 63 Posts
5. AEE (Civil / Mech) in A.P Panchayat Raj Engineering Service : 113 Posts
6. AEE (Mech / Agrl.,)in A.P Ground Water Department : 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC AEE Assistant Executive Engineer Vacancy 2016
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : The age limit for APPSC AEE Assistant Executive Engineer posts is 18 to 40 years as on 01.07 2016
Age Relaxation : The relaxation of upper age limit as following.
1. Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months : 03 years.
2. A.P. State Government Employees : 5 years based on the length of regular service.
3. Ex – Service men : 3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces.
4. N.C.C. : 3 years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.
5. SC/ST and BCs : 5 years.
6. Physically Handicapped persons : 10 years.
Educational Qualification for APPSC AEE Assistant Executive Engineer Posts :
Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or an Institution Recognized by the University Grants Commission / AICTE or a Pass in Sections ‘A’ and ‘B’ of AMIE (India) Examination in Civil Engineering.
Selection Process for APPSC AEE Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2016 :
The Selection for APPSC AEE Assistant Executive Engineer posts will be made through Written Examination (Online OR OMR Based).
Application Fee for APPSC AEE Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2016 :
Candidates are required to pay Rs. 250/- towards online Application processing fee and Rs. 120/- towards Examination fees by online through Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card. SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Unemployed (applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years) candidates belonging to Telangana State and Ex-Serviceman are exempted from Examination fee.
How to Apply for APPSC AEE Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2016 :
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for APPSC AEE Assistant Executive Engineer posts through the official website www.psc.ap.gov.in from 18.08.2016 to 21.09.2016.
Before filling application, you must read all instruction carefully as mentioned in the notification.
Important Dates for APPSC AEE Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2016 :
Starting date for apply online application : 18.08.2016
Last date for apply online of application : 21.09.2016