Aligarh Muslim University Recruitment 2016 for 25 Posts
Aligarh Muslim University invites applications in prescribed format from qualified candidates for recruitment to the 25 posts of Deputy Registrar, Superintendent, Technical Assistant, System Engineer, Lab Assistant, Junior Computer Operator, System Programmer, Data Entry Operator & Various Vacancy. The candidate, who are fulfilled all eligibility as per AMU recruitment notification, they can apply for this recruitment. Last date is to apply 13 June 2016.
Aligarh Muslim University Recruitment for 25 Posts – Vacancies Details
Name of Organision : Aligarh Muslim University
Job Location : Aligarh (Uttar Pradesh)
Total No. of Posts : 25 Posts
Download India's No.1 News Apps For Free
भारत के प्रमुख समाचार हिंदी और सभी भाषाओं में - आपके मोबाइल पर
Name of the Post & No. of Posts :
1. Deputy Registrar, Aligarh Muslim University : 01 Post
2. Superintendent, Abdullah School, AMU : 01 Post
3. Calligraphist, Controller of Examination, AMU : 01 Post
4. Casualty Medical Officer, JNMC Medical College, AMU : 01 Post
5. Property Officer, Property and Waqfs Department, AMU : 01 Post
6. Sr. Technical Assistant, Department of Ilmul Advia, AKTC, AMU : 01 Post
7. Senior Technical Assistant, Maulana Azad Library : 01 Post
8. Jr. Technical Personal Assistant (Computer), Maulana Azad Library : 02 Posts
9. Lab Assistant, Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology : 02 Posts
10. System Engineer, Computer Centre, AMU : 01 Post
11. Junior Computer Operator, Computer Centre, AMU : 02 Posts
12. Senior Technical Assistant, Computer Centre : 01 Post
13. System Analyst Grade I, Computer Centre, AMU : 01 Post
14. System Manager, Computer Centre, AMU : 01 Post
15. System Programmer, Computer Centre, AMU : 03 Posts
16. Network Technician, Computer Centre : 01 Post
17. Technical Assistant (Electrician), Computer Centre : 01 Post
18. Data Entry Operator, Grade – II, Computer Centre : 2 Posts
19. Technical Personal Assistant, Computer Center : 01 Post
Eligibility for Aligarh Muslim University Recruitment – 25 Posts
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As per AMU Rules
Educational Qualification :
For Deputy Registrar : Master’s degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7 points scale.
For Superintendent : Bachelor Degree with at least 50% marks in all disciplines and B.Ed. Degree or equivalent from a recognised University.
For Calligraphist : A Bachelor’s Degree from a Statutory University with knowledge of English Calligraphic Art.
For Casualty Medical Officer : M.B.B.S. and Post Graduate degree or Diploma in Clinical subject.
For Property Officer : L.L.B. Degree with Ten years practicing experience in dealing with property/revenue case.
For Sr. Technical Assistant : B.Sc. (Life Science) and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in relevant field
For Senior Technical Assistant : B.Tech (Electrical Engg) or equivalent with one year experience in the relevant field after obtaining Degree.
For Jr. Technical Personal Assistant (Computer) : Bachelor’s degree in Library & Information Sciences and Diploma / Certificate in Computer Application of atleast one year duration.
For Lab Assistant : Senior Secondary School Certificate/ Intermediate (Science) with Two years experience in the relevant field.
For System Engineer : M.Tech. IT/CSE/ECE/EEE), Master of Computer Applications.
For Junior Computer Operator : Diploma Engineering (Computer/Electronics/IT)/ Bachelor of Computer Applications/B.Sc.Information Technology/Computer Science/Any Graduation (along with post graduate Diploma in Computer Applications/Software Technologies and System Management/Hardware and Networking ) from reputed University/Institution with minimum 55% marks.
For Senior Technical Assistant : Diploma Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical). ITI with specialization in Air Conditioning systems and generators from reputed University/Institution with minimum of 55% marks.
For System Analyst Grade I : M.Tech IT/CSE/ECE/EEE) Master of Computer Applications.
For System Manager : M.Tech. IT/CSE/ECE/EEE), Master of Computer Applications.
For System Programmer : M.Tech. IT/CSE/ECE/EEE)/B.Tech. IT/CSE/ECE/EEE, Master of Computer Applications.
For Network Technician : Diploma in Computer Engineering/Diploma in Information Technology.
For Technical Assistant (Electrician) : iploma in Engineering (Electrical)ITI (Electrical).
For Data Entry Operator : ntermediate (10+2)/iploma (in computer Engineering /IT)/achelor of Computer Applications.
For Technical Personal Assistant : Bachelor of Information Technology/Bachelor of Computer Applications/B.Sc. Information Technology/ Computer Science)/Any graduation (along-with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications/ Software Technologies and System Management/Hardware and Networking) from reputed university/institution with Minimum 55% marks.
Candidates Have to pay Rs.150/- through cash in the account no 10612179068 or Demand Draft in Favour of Finance Officer, AMU Aligarh payable at AMU Branch aligarh (05555).
How to Apply :
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed Application form along with relevant documents & Demand Draft send to the Deputy Registrar (Selection Committee), AMU, Aligarh-202002 (UP), on or before 13.06.2016.
Before filling application, you must read all instruction carefully as mentioned in the notification.
Important Dates for Aligarh Muslim University Recruitment – 25 Posts
Last date to receipt of application form : 13.06.2016